Recent Posts From All Categories
The bold design and styling of the New Citroën C4 Cactus has been...
Maserati Alfieri and Citroën C4 Cactus named Car Designs of the Year;...
C4 Cactus Crossover Wins Top Award Citroën C4 Cactus BlueHDi 100 scoops...
Another feather in the cap for citroen finds them sponsoring the 2014 Q...
Our C4 Cactus Forum will be moving over to our brand new C4 Cactus Forum where we are bringing together forums dedicated to all citroen models, both present and future.
Popular Search Terms
Community StatisticsDiscussions: 72
Latest Member: steve s
C4 Cactus Forums
Dedicated to the citroen c4 cactus our friendly and free, UK based citroen c4 cactus forum and Owners Club provides you with the perfect environment to discuss all aspects of Citroen C4 Catus ownership.
You can also find us on our brand new Citroen Forum , dedicated to all citroen and DS models
Visitors who have a liking for things Jaguar including stories and blog posts from JLR heritage can get their fix at our new site jaguar blog
Toyota C-HR Forum
Not your usual Toyota, this thing looks tasty and should appeal to much younger audience than you would normally associate with the Japanese brand, read more on the Toyota chr Forum
Audi Q2 Forum
The Geneva Motor Show finally saw the officialrelease of the all new Audi Q2 with orders starting to be taken in July and first deliveries expected during November
SEAT Ateca Forum
SEAT finally get in on the SUV gravy train in 2016 by adding the SEAT Ateca sub compact crossover to their lineup.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- 6 Jaguar E-Type Barn Finds That Re-Emerged During 2016For those of you with deep pockets and possibly a fair bit of time on your hands, there could be some exciting news for a 1965 Jaguar E-type 3.8-litre Coupé discovered in a barn as part of a deceased estate is being auctioned off next week and is expected to sell for between £35,000 and £45,000 […]
- Jaguar F-PACE makes dramatic two-wheeled debut at Goodwood Festival of SpeedJaguar F-PACE makes dramatic two-wheeled debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed Record-breaking loop-the-loop car completes gravity-defying drive up the Goodwood hill Stunt driver Terry Grant pilots as stunt rider Lee Bowers climbs out of the F-PACE to salute the crowd Goodwood, UK, 24 June 2016 – The Jaguar F-PACE has put on another dramatic display […]
- CITROËN GRAND C4 PICASSO SCORES HAT-TRICK OF WINS IN ‘BEST MPV’ CATEGORY AT FLEET WORLD HONOURS April 20, 2016For the third year in succession, the Citroën Grand C4 Picasso has been named ‘Best MPV’ at the Fleet World Honours annual awards event, which took place in London earlier today. Having triumphed in the category in the two years since its launch, the Grand C4 Picasso has proved it is still the benchmark in […]Citroen Blog
- Citroen Unveil A Mosaic Of Toys February 17, 2016Mosaic measuring 5m by 2.5m made of 2,677 miniature Citroën models will be in Birmingham’s Bull Ring shopping centre between 19 – 21 February. Visitors to the centre can take one of the toy cars and win additional prizes, including a family trip to France. Installation pays homage to Citroën’s founder, André Citroën, who made […]Citroen Blog
- PSA PEUGEOT CITROËN AND TRANSPORT & ENVIRONMENT WILL COOPERATE TO PUBLISH REAL-WORLD FUEL ECONOMY DATA November 29, 2015In order to continuously improve fuel economy information in the interest of customers, PSA Peugeot Citroën and the NGO Transport & Environment have agreed to work together to measure and publicise real-world fuel economy figures as a first step by spring 2016, and pollutant levels including nitrogen oxides (NOx) as a second step with Euro […]Citroen Blog
- PSA PEUGEOT CITROËN HEADQUARTERS TO PLAY HOST TO AN ECO-DRIVING CENTRE FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC DURING COP 21 November 25, 2015During the COP 21 United Nations climate change conference, which is being hosted by France, PSA Peugeot Citroën will set up an eco-driving and test centre outside its world headquarters on Avenue de la Grande-Armée, Paris featuring 18 electric, hybrid and low carbon emission petrol/diesel vehicles from the Peugeot, Citroën and DS brands, from 30 November to […]Citroen Blog
- NEW DS 4 & DS 4 CROSSBACK ON SALE NOW: FULL UK PRICING & SPECIFICATION November 21, 2015Officially ‘on sale’ in the UK from the start of this month (November 2015), New DS 4 and DS 4 Crossback represent an exciting new chapter in the DS Automobiles story. With two distinct body styles and a new front end, both versions offer design that embodies the spirit of avant-garde, plus more advanced technology […]Citroen Blog
- Citroen Plan For Their Motorsport Future November 21, 2015Unveiling its future in motor sport, Citroën has announced that it will be taking part in the World Rally Championship from 2017.The team’s entry will be based on cars designed in line with the FIA’s new technical regulations. In order to dedicate as many resources as possible to development of the new car, the Citroën […]Citroen Blog
- NOVELIST JOËL DICKER STARS AS ‘THE DS WRITER’ IN CAMPAIGN FOR NEW DS 4 & DS 4 CROSSBACK November 7, 2015As New DS 4 & DS 4 Crossback start to arrive in showrooms, DS Automobiles is launching a ‘novel’ advertising campaign called ‘The DS Writer’. The campaign has been developed with the ‘Publicis La Maison’ agency to express the avant-garde spirit of DS Automobiles. New DS brand Ambassador Joël Dicker, author of the best-selling thriller […]Citroen Blog
- THE FINAL COUNTDOWN FOR CITROEN TO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ACTION November 6, 2015Legendary Welsh forests await Wales Rally GB stars Triple World Champion tops full capacity 160-car entry Elfyn Evans and Kris Meeke target victory on home soil RallyFest stage provides all-day family entertainment The legendary Welsh forests are ready to welcome a capacity and star-studded 160-car entry into Wales Rally GB, the 13th and final round […]Citroen Blog
- CITROEN GRAND C4 PICASSO DIESEL UK’S FASTEST SELLING CAR IN OCTOBER November 6, 20152010 Citroen Grand C4 Picasso diesel auto was the fastest selling car nationally 2014 Fiat 500 petrol was the fastest seller in the East Midlands and in Scotland 2013 Toyota Aygo petrol was the fastest seller in the South East and in the North West 2012 Volkswagen Golf diesel was the fastest seller in London […]Citroen Blog
- JOSÉ MARÍA LÓPEZ RETAINS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE November 6, 2015By claiming pole position and victory in race one, José María López secured his second successive FIA World Touring Car Championship title* with the Citroën Total team. The Argentine driver was joined on the podium by his teammates Sébastien Loeb and Ma Qing Hua, who also took second and third positions in race two. The […]Citroen Blog
Latest C4 Cactus Forum Posts
- Hi from London UKHi folks, I have ordered a C4 Cactus flair in red with auto gearbox. Delivery due in November. Currently driving a C3 Picasso. Looking forward to chatting on thus forum. Fixerman
- New C4 Cactus ownerHad my Cactus a couple of weeks now and like it more every day. Its a BlueHDi manual in Feel spec with optional 17" 'Cross' alloy wheels. I got it in Sport Red with black air bumps. Hope to see this forum gain in popularity!
- Just waiting for my Cactus to arrive....excitedHi New to the group (I'm Steve) Ordered my 1.6 Feel Hdi yesterday (Deep Purple) and test drove the car today (cart before horse..I know) What a car and what a LONG 2 week wait I have now
- hi from MaltaI just brought a C4 CACTUS 1.2 PureTech  shone 5dr ETG. And am real happy Still getting used to it but am impressed Wish I could change the headlamps to less but still haven t figured out what to do Anyone tried it yet, i am under the impression that it give error message […]
- Howdy from South GermanyI've had my cactus for over a month now and loving it. Here's how it looks with its winter wheels.